Helping Families with the Healing of Therapy.
Nurturing Touch Therapy is now available for telemedicine session per request in this time of need.
Call my office and we can set up to time to discuss feeding issues and work on treatment strategies.
Nurturing Touch Therapy provides a variety of therapy treatments—including Craniosacral Therapy, Lactation Support, Visceral Manipulation, Kinesiotaping, Lymphatic Drainage, Oral Motor Assessment/Training, and Developmental Screening. Practitioner Patricia Smith, OTR IBCLC, serves families in the greater Madison area through therapy appointments, instructional classes, infant massage training and phone consultations.
With a proactive approach toward optimizing health through education and therapy, Nurturing Touch provides customized care to babies, children, and adults with a variety of needs. Offerings include . . .
• Craniosacral therapy, visceral therapy. lymphatic therapy and reflex integration
• Infant massage instruction and home program strategies
• Lactation support that works with an in-depth therapy approach
• Care for a variety of infant needs
• Treatment for adult pain and children with a variety of issues